Multi-Lens examination camera ideal for telemedicine.
Horus Scope Series 2
Multi-Disciplinary Telemedicine Exam Camera
Designed and manufactured to enable telemedicine, the Horus Scope comfortably fits in one hand and allows users to naturally see what is being captured on the integrated LCD screen. The 5MP camera captures exceptional videos and still images, and when connected to a telemedicine cart, PC, or other endpoint, the scope outputs live video to collaborate with remote care teams in real-time.
Additionally, the Horus Scope supports store and forward applications by saving recorded video and images to a SD card that can then be transferred seamlessly to a PC or laptop.
- HD (1080p) camera
- 3.5” full color LCD display
- Touchscreen menu controls
- Powerful integrated LEDs for illumination
- SD Memory Card slot for store and forward
- Lens lock with easy push-button release
Multiple Attachments Maximize Use
The interchangeable lenses let users get the most out of their investment by making the scope usable in multiple disciplines. The lenses can be swapped on-the-fly while the scope is still on and are immediately functional. A lens lock keeps the lens secure while in use, and releases lenses with the push of a button.
Lens Attachment Options:
- General Viewing Lens
- Surface Lens (exclusive to Series 2)
- Dermscope Lens (Series 1 lens is compatible with Series 2 scope)
- Otoscope Lens
- Fundus Ophthalmoscope Lens
- Anterior Chamber Lens