Changing the Future of Healthcare.
Avizia’s End-To-End Telehealth Platform
“By incorporating the Avizia CA700 into a comprehensive telemedicine program, UVA has been able to extend its services into hard-to-reach areas, improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs for both patients and the UVA.”
David Cattell-Gordon, Director of the UVA Office of Telemedicine.
- 30% increase in satisfaction from patients living in remote areas where travel is an issue.
- 40,000 consults via telemedicine across 40 specialty and subspecialty areas.
- Telemedicine has saved Virginians 8.9 million miles of travel to see a health specialist.
- 73 new clinical projects under development across a wide range of specialties.
- 4.6x growth in the volume of encounters via telemedicine.
Introducing Our Newest Innovation: THE CA300.
FDA Class I registered device (registration pending) and tested to international safety standards.
Built-in Wi-Fi, hospital grade casters and minimal weight ensure this system is easy to get from place to place.
Easy To Use
The intuitive button panel, approachable design and new QuickBoot™ technology make the system easy to use with minimal or no training.
With built-in storage for peripherals like telemedicine scopes and stethoscopes the CA300 is a turnkey telemedicine solution.