Avizia | Patient Care – Connected
Avizia’s End-To-End Telehealth Platform
“By incorporating the Avizia CA700 into a comprehensive telemedicine program, UVA has been able to extend its services into hard-to-reach areas, improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs for both patients and the UVA.”
David Cattell-Gordon, Director of the UVA Office of Telemedicine.
- 30% increase in satisfaction from patients living in remote areas where travel is an issue.
- 40,000 consults via telemedicine across 40 specialty and subspecialty areas.
- Telemedicine has saved Virginians 8.9 million miles of travel to see a health specialist.
- 73 new clinical projects under development across a wide range of specialties.
- 4.6x growth in the volume of encounters via telemedicine.
Introducing Our Newest Innovation: The CA300
Easy To Use
Find out what’s happening with Avizia.
NEWS & UPDATES
SHOWS & EVENTS
Perhaps in no other area has technology had as profound an impact as in health care. The 2015 MATRC Telehealth Summit will explore how the partnership of human innovation and technological advancements is both shaping and transforming the future of healthcare. Join us as we take a closer look at the role of telehealth in a world that is moving from a traditional encounter based model of care that rewards volume to a new value-based, data-driven, patient-centered care model that rewards improved patient and population-based health outcomes.
At The Greenbrier